Monday, February 12, 2018

Status in February

I am having a hard time finding the time (or motivation) to keep up with the blog, but I've decided that it's ok.  I'll post when I post and if I don't post, that's ok too.  I've decided not to do the monthly goal setting, at least for now, because...I just don't want to.  I have some baby quilts to finish that are at the top of the list, but I think I'll just do whatever for a while.  However, the list that I've posted has helped me keep track of what's going on, and it shows some progress too...I don't just have finishes. :D

Things I've worked on recently:
1. Robot quilt.  Needs to be quilted.


2. Temperature quilt. I just finished this!  So I need to figure out what to do for the backing and quilt.  It doesn't have anyone to whom it is going, so it's kind of on the back burner.  I was very glad it got cold in the end of December as it let me use my dark purples!


3. Post pictures of Grandma's robot quilt. I should probably take a few more pictures.


4. Baby girl quilt (BHS).  I'm about half way done with the quilting.



5. Baby unknown quilt (CK).  This is going to be a modified rainbow: orange through blue.  I'll probably wait to put the binding on until the baby is born, and choose purple or blue.


Things I haven't worked on recently (or haven't started yet):

6. Meshing solid HSTs
7. Rainbow Log Cabin
8. Scrap quilt #2
9. Jeweled floors
10. Lost piece
11. Winter quilt
12. Fabric from Christmas
13. Pillow with green/purple fabric
14. Trying to fit in - left over triangles
15. Black scrap quilt.
16. Quilt Halloween quilt
17.  Scrap bee blocks.
18. Baby TBD quilt (HDD)

1 comment:

  1. I have not found monthly (or even yearly UFO lists) goal setting useful. I can ignore it easily. I also have found it stultifying to try to have a regular blog schedule. Like you plan to, I post when I post. And (perhaps unlike you) I sew when I sew. And unless I have a deadline, not sewing is okay too. claire aka knitnkwilt.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!