Thursday, August 3, 2017

Summer standings

It's been a while since I've posted, but the summer has been busy.  I've still been making progress, even though it hasn't been well documented...hopefully I'll get some of them documented soon.  In the meantime, here's where I currently stand on everything.

1. Pluses.  Quilting is almost done.  This is my August goal, but it should finish up relatively easily.

2. temperature quilt.  Here is is through mid-July.  It's interesting to see the color changes.  (One line is a half of a month.)
 

3. Scrap quilt. There are still a gazillion threads to bury.  I need to find a good show to watch.



4. green/white hourglass baby quilt.  I almost have almost two segments done.  (One shown below.)  I was hoping to only do two segments, but it won't be wide enough, so I have a whole bunch more awaiting me.
 
5. Falling leaves: This needs pictures.
6. Sunset wall hanging: This needs pictures.

                             
Other items still waiting aroundThe number has stayed the same.  I should really do some of the "finished" posts so the number can go down.  If I recall correctly, my goal was to be down to eleven at the end of the year.  That might be hard.


7. Meshing solid HSTs.
8. Rainbow log cabin.  
9. Simply solids bee quilt.   
10. scrap quilt #2. 
11. Orphan rocket block. 
12. Jeweled floors.
13. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt).  
14. Winter quilt.   
15. fabric from Christmas.   
16. A pillow with green/purple fabric.
17. Trying to fit in - left over triangle quilt. 
18. robot quilt

3 comments:

  1. Lots of quilts on your plate. I hope the quilting is fast and fun to finish your plus quilt. I have fabric to make one but I haven't done anything other than that. Good luck working on your other items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those temperature quilts are more fun than I had expected. I have my 2016 waiting in the wings. Colors in place, awaiting finishing details.

    Last year had no days over 100; this year has had three. Too bad I wasn't doing another one. claire aka knitnkwilt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plus quilt looks good! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!