Monday, April 3, 2017

March recap

1. Riley Blake Challenge.    My goal for March had been to finish piecing this.  I wasn't too far off, but I also wasn't all that close.  I'm not all that surprised by this; March was rather busy.  However, that means that now my April goal is to finish it all up.  I don't think it'll be too hard.

2. Temperature quilt.   I did spend one night in the middle of March getting up to date on this.  I now have January and February all put together and the days for March 1-17 put together.

                          
Other items still waiting around. I keep adding baby quilts...hopefully some of them can combine with other things. :)

3. Meshing solid HSTs.
4. Quilt nautical quilt.  
5. Rainbow log cabin.  
6. Simply solids bee quilt.   
7. Sunset wall hanging. 
8. scrap quilt #2. 
9. Scrap quilt.  
10. Orphan rocket block. 
11. Jeweled floors.
12. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt).  
13. Winter quilt.   
14. fabric from Christmas.   
15. A pillow with green/purple fabric.
16. green/white hourglass quilt.
17. baby boy quilt - possibly pair with another quilt on the list.
18. woodlands quilt.
19. Trying to fit in - left over triangle quilt. 
20. baby quilt - possibly pair with another idea TBD

21. Another baby quilt

2 comments:

  1. Like you RB challenge quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your Riley Blake challenge...and good luck with the long list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!