Tuesday, December 20, 2016

New Purse

I made myself a messenger bag about two years ago.  I like a lot, until about two months ago when the fraying and the stains started annoying me.  So I made a new one.

Here's the old one, for reference.

I used the same pattern.  I did change a few things.  I added a zipper pocket for the outside instead of an open pocket.  I realized in the last one that I like to keep my keys and phone in that pocket, so they're easy to find.  But then I'm a bit paranoid that they'll fall out.  So there is a little split pocket, one side for the keys and one side for the phone.


I also added an extra pocket inside.  Because you can't have too many pockets.




The outside is pretty tame, but I added some bright blue to the inside flap, leftover from my ironing board, and some fun orange triangles inside.  I am hoping the light inside will make it easy to find things. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!