Saturday, June 4, 2016

progress during May

1. Baby quilt (girl).  I just finished the quilting on this one.  I decided to go with a pantograph for quilting since its been a while since I've done one.  The baby was just born, so I'd like to get this finished!  It's my June goal - I finally choose a reasonable one.

2. scrap quilt #2. This was my May goal.  But then I decided I wanted more quilting in the colored areas and to block it.  Blocking intimidates me so I stopped working on it.  I'm slowly working on burying threads, so there's still progress...but it isn't finished as hoped.


3.  Pluses quilt for Baby boy.  All pieced!  This is my oldest incomplete project.  And all the back and front threads have been tidied up.  I'm not sure why if there were so many thread ends on it because I didn't cut it well four years ago or if it's been moved so much that they frayed.  


4. Wedding quilt.  Two, almost three blocks are done!


5. bee hive scrap something. I trimmed up about 20 more HSTs.  That counts as progress, right?  The ones in the upper right are the ones that still need trimming.


6. Aunt's quilt.  No actual progress, but I think I understand what she's looking for and I'm mulling all sorts of ideas in my head.

Other items still waiting around.  
7. Scrap quilt.
8. The bee hive quilt.   
9. Sunset wall hanging.  
10. Simply solids bee quilt.     
11. Rainbow log cabin.  
12. Orphan rocket block.  
13. Quilt nautical quilt.   
14. Jeweled floors.  
15. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt).  
16. Winter quilt.  
17. fabric from Christmas.  
18. Kids' quilt.   
19. A pillow with green/purple fabric. 
20. Baby quilt (unknown)
21. QDAD challenge piece?

1 comment:

  1. I love the scrap quilt. So different and modern. Good luck with your to do list xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!