Monday, March 7, 2016

March rollover

I decided that I don't want to have a goal this month.  I'm not really sure why, but nothing is "due" too soon so I'm just going to work on anything.  The only plan is to switch out the scrap quilt from the frame and put the triangle baby quilt on...about mid-month.

Here's the progress from last month:
1. A triangle baby quilt.  Top done, ready for quilting. 

2. Scrap quilt. Started quilting.  There's no rush on this one, so I'm just going to work on it when I can.

3. bee hive scrap something.  I have a ton of scraps from the bee hive quilt.  I've made them into HSTs and am ironing and trimming them.  Then I'll have to figure out a layout.

4. scrap quilt #2. Done!  It's ready for quilting.  It's larger than I thought it would be, but oh well.

5. Space robot pillow.   The outside is made and I'm cutting up extra batting for stuffing. 


Other items still waiting around.  I increased from last month again. :)

6. The bee hive quilt. 
7. Sunset wall hanging. 
8. Simply solids bee quilt.   
9. Rainbow log cabin.
10.  Pluses quilt.
11. Orphan rocket block.
12. Quilt nautical quilt. 
13. Jeweled floors.
14. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt).  
15. Winter quilt.  
16. fabric from Christmas.  
17. Kids' quilt.   
18. A pillow with green/purple fabric.  
19. Baby quilt (girl)
20. Baby quilt (unknown)
21. Baby quilt (TBD)
22. Aunt's quilt
23. Wedding quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!