Thursday, September 3, 2015

September rollover

1. Baby girl top - for my September ALYoF (#39), I would like to finish the top for this quilt.  I got the fabric a while ago.  It will be my first time using a triangle ruler.  The baby isn't due until December, so I don't feel as though I need to finish this all up...and sometimes it's fun to flit around on different projects.

2. QST.  I have pictures and just need to get them on the blog.  I'm a bit behind.
3. Rainbow log cabin.  The rainbow logs are finished and I'm starting to put it together.  The carpet cleaner came so I had to put everything away and it hasn't come back out yet.



4. Scrap quilt.  I finished the top and have an idea for quilting.  But it might be rather intensive, so I'm not quite ready to start it.


5. Simply solids bee quilt.  My mother-in-law found more matching fabric!  As you probably don't remember, last month I was trying to figure out what to do because I didn't have enough background fabric and didn't know what it was.  Now I have a lot!

Other items on which I didn't make progress this month...

6. Sunset wall hanging.
7. scrap quilt #2.  There are still a lot of scraps in my color rolls.
8. map wall hanging.  
9. Space robot quilt.

10.  Pluses quilt. 
11. Orphan rocket block 
12. Quilt nautical quilt   
13. Quilt Christmas quilt  
14. Quilt swimsuit quilt
15. Jeweled floors. 
16. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt). 
17. Winter quilt. 
18. Baby quilt. 
19. A door stop.

1 comment:

  1. So much color! Everything is beautiful, good luck with you goal this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!