Sunday, May 3, 2015

May ALYOF

1. Baby girl quilt.  This is my goal for May's ALYoF.  We didn't learn the gender until the baby was born, so I wasn't able to work ahead.  I had started pulling fabrics for another girl quilt, since I knew I needed one by August anyway, but that pull was wrong for this baby.  How can that be?  They're both baby girls.  But I ended up using the "leftovers" from this quilt and it is coming along nicely.  I have a few more large seams to finish up (yuck) and can then start quilting.



2. scrap quilt.  I finished the blues this past month!  I've started working on purple.

3. QSTI started quilting this one, but expect to take it off the frame to finish May's goal.

4. Baby boy quilt - using Urban Cabins.  I'd like to finish by July.
5. Baby quilt, girl.  I made the fabric pull and have the pattern figured out.  I'd like to finish by August.
6. Baby quilt, boy.  I'd like to finish by August.
7. Space robot quilt.  I made a bunch more blocks this month
8.  Pluses quilt.  April 2011.
9. Make the wall hanging for office.  June 2012.
10. Orphan rocket block  July 2013.
11. Pillow for family room.  August 2013.
12. Simply solids bee quilt.  August 2013.
13. Quilt nautical quilt  Nov 2013. 
14. Quilt Christmas quilt  Nov 2013.
15. Jeweled floors.  Not started
16. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt).  Not started
17. Winter quilt. Not started

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!