Saturday, May 2, 2015

Bee blocks

Just a quick catch up on my bee blocks.



March was Autumn Chain, but the colors were mixed up from the original directions.  This made it slightly harder to piece, but more fun too. 











April's block was another Tic Tac Toe block.  It was to be bright colors with text for the X.  I didn't have any black on white text fabric and went on a hunt.  I was going to go to one store (who ended up having one that would have worked) but they were closed when I was ready to shop.  (Side note: while I understand why shops don't open until 10, 9-10am is really prime shopping time for me.)  So I went to the other fabric store.  They had tons of text print, but only one black on white.  I almost cheated and did navy on white, but decided to stick to the letter.  It worked out well because I need to use black on white text for next month too.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!