1. Finish the One-up quilt. Done! I'm really happy with how it turned out.
2. Finish the Charming baby quilt. Done! I've been lazy and haven't gotten the final post up yet, but it's done and sent out.
3. Send out the October and November Simply Solids Blocks. Done!
14. Surprise mini (Christmas) - everything is done except the binding! I really like how it turned out too.
15. Baby paper airplane quilt - all pieced. I didn't look at the airplane pattern closely enough before buying fabrics, so I ended up dying some of the pieces with tea to give them depth.
16. Baby quilt - undecided pattern/greens - I spent a lot of time thinking about this one and almost ended up with a Flying Dutchmen block. But the the Urban log cabin tickled my fancy and I starting cutting before I could fourth guess myself. (The last "log" still needs to be pressed open.)
17. Christen's T-shirt quilt - I've started ironing the interfacing and cutting the T-shirts
21. Quilt table runner (ideally by Thanksgiving) - done! With loops like falling leaves.
22. Quilt pony quilt (ideally by Christmas) - started. I'm doing cupcakes, faux-rainbows, and hearts in the main blocks.
For November, my top goal (and the goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes) is
1. Finish quilting the pony quilt (pictured above).
My other top priorities are
2. Finish the surprise mini (bind)
3. Finish the top of the picture quilt
And the other things that are still on the list, hanging out:
5. pretend to work on scrap quilt.
6. finish green coasters.
7. Aunt's throw.
8. Pillow for family room.
9. Jeweled floors.
10. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt)
11. Baby girl daisy quilt
12. Baby paper airplane quilt
13. Baby quilt - undecided pattern/greens
14. Christen's T-shirt quilt
15. Simply solids green quilt
16. Winter quilt
17. Orphan rocket block
18. Quilt table runner (ideally by Thanksgiving)
19. Quilt pony quilt (ideally by Christmas)
20. Quilt mint green baby quilt
21. Quilt nautical quilt
22. Quilt Grandma's quilt (ideally by Christmas)
Linking up to Fresh Sewing Day.