Friday, September 14, 2012

Behind the Seams - ugliest fabric

Welcome back to Behind the Seams!

First off, thanks to everyone that linked up this past month about a mistake that you've made.  While I hate making mistakes, it's also interesting to see how many different types of mistakes were made.  If you haven't checked them out, please do!

This month's topic comes from Corina...what is your ugliest fabric?

I had to think about this one a bit.  I usually buy fabric for a specific quilt and don't have any from a long time ago that shows how my tastes have changed.  But as I was looking through my fabric I found a good one.

Sheep with baby bottles.  I don't like those sheep at all.  I think they seem a little...tacky.  I got the cloth because there are also sheep without baby bottles and ducks and frogs.  I fussy-cut out the parts that I like for an I-spy quilt, but since I don't get rid of scraps I still have sheep with baby bottles.


So, what is your ugliest fabric?  Have you used it?  Where did you get it?

Here are the linky party rules:
1) The linky part will be open for a year.  I'd like to encourage you to post within the first month, as I'll be reminding people to go back and look at the posts, but it isn't required.
2) I'll be announcing the topic and opening the party on the 15th of each month.
3) Feel free to link posts that you've written in the past.
4) Please link back to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!