Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WIP: it keeps changing

This (Quilt 11) is supposed to be my main WIP.  However, I don't have enough fabric for the back.  Maybe I'll try and get some tomorrow.

While waiting to get the backing for the quilt above, I started working on a shower curtain (project 12). It'll have a disappearing nine-patch.  I didn't realize that there was an easier way to make a disappearing nine patch until I had started to cut pieces, but after these are put together I'll start using the easier way.

Then I decided to join Canoe Ridge Creations' HST festival.  I'm not sure I can turn out a quilt in the allotted amount of time, but I can probably at least get it pieced.  And maybe I'll surprise myself.

I'm joining up with Lee at Freshly Pieced as people share their works in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!