Friday, May 13, 2011

Quilt 6 and Quilt 8: moving along

Quilt 8: all the blocks are together and now I'm working on some borders/sashing. So far this has been one of the most fun quilts I've made. I'm finally using that black fabric that I picked up a while ago!

Quilt 6: the weather was nice out the other day and I didn't want to be stuck in the basement, so I finally put the quilt together on the kitchen floor. So far this has been my favorite quilting because it isn't taking too long but it still "matches" the quilt top.

Today I'm joining up with Sarah's Whoop-Whoop Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Neat blocks!! I particularly like the blocks for Quilt 8 - great colors!! Whoop whoop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blocks in the first photo.The colors and design are intriguing. Looking forward to seeing the finished quilt top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love #8 too. It looks like it's very difficult to get all the blocks to link up properly. Whoop! Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your progress and Whoop Whoop! What pattern are you using for #8? It's so interesting, and my mind is whirling, thinking of color combinations I could use :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like #8. Have not seen that pattern before. Looking forward to the finished quilt. Reminds me of s Rubik's Cube! I never did get the hang of that...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like #8. What pattern is that? Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!